DeBuyer Mineral B Element Iron Frypan, 12.6-Inch Round
Size: 12.6 Inch
Brand: De Buyer
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 12.6 x 1.7 inches
- Item Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Manufacturer: De Buyer
- Item model number: 5610.32
- 100-Percent Natural and 99-Percent Pure Iron
- Bee Wax was discovered by deBuyer as a by-product in nature to help protect these pans against oxidation and assist in seasoning
- Guaranteed without PTFE or PFOA and no chemicals added; naturally non-stick after seasoning
- Made in France
- Made in France. Product with two handles only available in France. US version has one, long handle.
Size:12.6 Inch The most “eco” friendly cookware on Earth. This pan is100-Percent Natural with 99-Percent pure Iron and a Bee Wax Finish to fightagainst oxidation while helping season the pan. This pan is excellent forSealing, Browning, and Grilling. The more the pan is used, the better theperformance as the chef creates their own non-stick surface. The darker thepan becomes the better it is for natural non-stick properties. This pan has noPTFE or PFOA and has no chemicals added. Environment safe production in Franceby deBuyer Industries which has been in business for 180 years. Tradition isthe key as Mineral Pan is an authentic French design called “Lyonnais” shapewith a curved handle “a la Francaise”. It is a symbol of French Gastronomy.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.