- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 3 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Manufacturer: SySrion
- Item model number: SySrion Meat Thermometers #1
- Accurate – Easy to read-with electronic LCD display, our digital food thermometer offers instant readout.Accurate to 1F (between -4F to 392F).
- Instant read – Instant read thermometer with 4 – 7 second digital readout. Perfect for busy chefs and hectic kitchens. F/C button, auto shut off and HOLD feature. Waterproof structure. Includes detailed food temperature chart for reference-So you can check the ideal temperature for your food and select the doneness.
- Wide temperature range of – -50C to 300C(-58F to 572F) makes these utensils the best for use when grilling on your gas barbecue or turkey fryer, making candy, using hot oil to deep fry, brewing beer and wine and even making cheese and bread.
- Easy and safe to use – The temperature probe is made from food grade stainless steel and it can be thoroughly sanitized after you’re finished. AUTO ON/OFF – Internal collapsible folding tapered probe with auto on and off; HOLD BUTTON – Before withdrawing probe, push “HOLD”. It will hold the temperature reading until pressed again.
Feature: 1. Measuring range: -50 ~ 300 -58 ~ 572 2. Display resolution: 0.1 3. Measuring accuracy: 1 degree at temperature from 50 ~ 150 122 ~ 302,1.5 degree at temperature from -20 ~ 49 -4 ~ 120 and 151 ~ 220 304 ~ 428 , and 3 degree at other temperature range. 4. Hold button – Before withdrawing probe, push “HOLD”. It will hold thetemperature reading until pressed again. 5. AUTO ON/OFF – Internal collapsible folding tapered probe with auto on andoff. 6. Instant read and waterproof. 7. Random color Operation: 1. Turn ON: Release Probe from its secure position. A temperature reading willnow display. Probe is ready to use. If no reading shows then please press the”ON/OFF” button. Turn OFF: Press “ON/OFF” button or return Probe back to its secure position. 2. Probe is set to read temperatures in Celsius. To switch to Fahrenheit,press “/” button. 3. To test temperature, insert probe into thickest part of food. 4. Data Hold. Before withdrawing from food, press “HOLD” button. It will holdthe temperature reading until pressed again. 5. Current internal temperature of food shows on LCD screen. 6. Unit will automatically turn off after 10 minutes if no other buttons arepressed. 7. To fit or replace a battery open the battery cover and insert 1 AAA batteryNOT INCLUDED.