Doom – PC
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.2 x 0.5 inches ; 6.4 ounces
- Media: Video Game
- Release Date: May 13, 2016
- A Relentless Campaign: There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes
- Return of id Multiplayer: Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat
- Near-Limitless Gameplay: DOOM SnapMap – A powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor that allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform
Platform: PC | Edition: Standard Developed by id Software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shootergenre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, _DOOM_ returns as a brutally funand challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossiblydestructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense,first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through thedepths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against yourfriends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience usingDOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content withthe world. STORY: You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massiveresearch facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, andonly one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine,you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all. KEY FEATURES: A Relentless Campaign There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat backHell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconicguns, upgrades, movement, and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash,stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways. Return of id Multiplayer Dominate your opponents in _DOOM_’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon. Endless Possibilities DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button. From the Manufacturer
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.