Drill America DWD29J-CO-PC Qualtech 29 Piece Cobalt Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit Set in Plastic Case, Gold Oxide Finish, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 135 Degrees Split Point, 1/16″ to 1/2″ Size
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: DWD29J-CO-PC
The Drill America DWD29J-CO-PC Qualtech jobber length drill bit set contains29 cobalt steel drill bits with gold oxide finish in inch sizes 1/16″ to 1/2″(1/64″ increments). A self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hardmaterial without a pilot hole and produces smaller chips that reduce cloggingcompared to a 118-degree point. Cobalt steel provides extended tool lifecompared to high-speed steel drill bits, and maintains the tool’s toughnessand hardness in high drilling temperatures. A gold oxide finish acts as alubricant and provides wear resistance, and the round shank accommodates mostdrill chucks. The set comes in a plastic index case with labeled compartmentsfor identification and organization. Drill bits conform to American NationalStandards Institute (ANSI) standards. Drill bits are cutting tools used to make holes in a range of materials usingmachines such as handheld portable drills, machining centers, and lathes.Drill bits come in a variety of lengths and types, the most common of which isthe twist drill bit. The round, twisted shaft of the twist drill bit typicallyhas two cutting edges and flutes. The helical twist of the flutes brings chipsup and away from the cutting edges and allows for coolant to reach the cuttingedges. Jobber length twist drill bits, the most common length of twist drillbit, offer a good compromise of length and reach to work with the widest rangeof materials and applications. Mechanic’s length twist drill bits (also calledmaintenance length) are a little shorter than jobber length and less prone todeflection when drilling. Short length twist drill bits (also called stub orscrew-machine length) are the shortest and stiffest twist drill bits, helpingto reduce the chance of deflection or breakage when drilling. Reduced shankdrill bits (also called Silver and Deming drill bits) have a shank that issmaller in diameter than its shaft, permitting drilling machines with either a1/2″ or 3/4″ drill chuck to create large holes. Long length twist drill bits(also called taper length) are a little longer than jobber length, allowingfor deeper holes and longer reach. Extra long twist drill bits (also calledextension) are longer than long length twist drill bits for greater reach orfor drilling deeper holes. Drill America manufactures cutting tools such as drill bits, taps, dies,counterbores, countersinks, end mills, and reamers. The company, founded in1927, is headquartered in Miami, FL. What’s in the Box? (29) drill bits, sizes 1/16″ to 1/2″ in 1/64″ increments (1) plastic case
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.