Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 5.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Item model number: DCAM-002-THD
- Stunning Video Quality: New optics and updated image sensor provide 2x sharper video
- 60 Second Setup: Connect to Wi-Fi via computer or iOS mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), live stream from your Dropcam security camera in under a minute
- Incredible Field of View: 130 degrees diagonal, plus Zoom and Night Vision, so you don’t miss a thing
- Stay Connected with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Alerts, Scheduling and Mobile & Web apps
- Cloud Video Recording (CVR): Review footage and make clips with optional secure offsite recording. Dropcam cloud recording securely records up to 30 days of footage for you to review after it’s happened. Activity detected by your camera is highlighted on your cloud recording timeline for quick reference, and you can share and save clips of your recorded footage. Dropcam cloud recording is optional and you can subscribe and unsubscribe any time you like.
Style: New | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging Dropcam Pro Internet Wi-Fi Video Monitoring Cameras help you stay connectedwith what you love, no matter where you are. In less than a minute, you’llhave it set up and securely streaming high-definition video to you over yourhome Wi-Fi. Use it to watch your home, your baby, the dog or your smallbusiness. Every camera comes with Night Vision, HD video, Two-Way Talk andDigital Zoom. Paired with secure online Cloud Video Recording (CVR), you canwatch live and recorded video from anywhere on any device. Dropcam makesmonitoring what you love and finding peace of mind easier than ever. Watchfrom any device such as your Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, iPod touchor Android device. All you need is a Wi-Fi network paired with the free andeasy-to-use Dropcam App. Watch what you love while away with Dropcam. Pleasenote: If your camera is having trouble connecting to your Wi-Fi network youmay have a weak connection between the camera and your router. To test the Wi-Fi signal that your camera is receiving, To test the Wi-Fi signal that yourcamera is receiving, move your camera closer to your router. There might beinterference coming from other electronic devices near your camera. Try toreduce the number of connected devices near the camera. Cordless phones, babymonitors, microwave ovens, garage door openers and Wi-Fi speakers are just afew of many devices that are notorious for causing interference. If yourcamera is located close to electronic equipment with a large power source,such as a large screen television or home theater system, try moving thecamera further away from these devices. Sometimes only a few feet will make adifference. You can turn HD video off to reduce the bandwidth the camera usesby half. This will help improve the camera’s reliability, but it could resultin lower video quality.