Dura Heat, DH1051, Convection Kerosene Heater, Portable, Indoor
Color: Off White
Brand: Dura Heat
- Product Dimensions: 22.5 x 13 x 13 inches
- Item Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Manufacturer: Dura Heat
- Item model number: DH1051
- 10,500 BTU’s
- Operates up to 15 hours on 1.1 gallons of fuel
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Projects heat in a 360 degree radius
- Uses K-1 (1-K) kerosene
Color: Off White The DH1051 by Dura Heat provides a 10,500 BTU output that heats up to 450 sq.ft. and burns up to 15 hours on one tank (1.1 gal.) of fuel. This value pricedcompact kerosene heater features an omni radiant burner that provides bothconvective and radiant heat in a 360 degree radius. It is lightweight andportable and provides both heat and light making it a must for emergencypreparedness.Attention: In order to prevent potential Kerosene spills fromDura Heat brand kerosene indoor heaters and/or kerosene forced air heaters,all fuel should be properly removed from the kerosene heater fuel tank priorto transportation of the heater or disposal of the heater for any reason. Fuelcan be removed by operating the heater until the fuel is emptied from thetank, or by physically removing the fuel. Owner/Operator of the heater isresponsible for the safe removal of fuel from this heater; all fuel removedfrom the fuel tank needs to be properly stored or disposed of according to allfederal, state, and local regulations. In the event of non-compliance toproper fuel removal/disposal, the owner/operator is responsible for any andall monetary fines and/or penalties. State and local regulations restrict the use of this heater for residentialuse in the states of CA and MA, as well as in homes built after 1982 in thestates of WI and MN. Residential use is also prohibited in zip codes beginningwith the following three digits: 027, 060, 061, 100, 101, 102, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 212, 446, 447,550, 551, 553, 554, 555, 891 State and local restrictions may apply. Please verify permitted uses in yourarea before purchasing.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.