Dyna-Gro K-L-N Rooting Concentrate 0.009-0.011-0.006, 1-Quart
Size: 1 Quart
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.2 x 7.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Geneva Supply Inc.
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: DYKLN032
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Promotes vigorous root growth on cuttings
- Reduces or eliminates transplant shock
- Revitalizes damaged or poor root systems
- Improves propagation of plant cuttings
- Vitamin hormone and nutrient
- Not sold in AK,AL,AR,AZ,DE,GA,HI,IA,ID,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MN,MO,MS,MT,ND,NE,NH,NJ,NV,PR,RI,SC,SD,UT,VT,VA,WI,WV,WY
Size: 1 Quart A healthy plant starts with a healthy root system, and healthy root systemsstart with K-L-N Rooting Concentrate. K-L-N is a vitamin-hormone and nutrientsolution proven to promote vigorous root development on cuttings, transplantsand newly potted plants. In addition to vitamin B1, K-L-N contains both IBAand IAA rooting hormones to kick your plant’s root growth into high gear.K-L-N makes propagating cuttings incredibly simple. K-L-N is also perfect foruse throughout the plant’s life to promote new root growth and reducetransplant shock when repotting.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.