- Audio CD (June 24, 2016)
- Number of Discs: 2
- Label: Reprise
Editorial Reviews Neil Young will release a new album, entitled EARTH, on June 17thvia RepriseRecords. The album features performances of songs from a range of Young’salbums,including last year’s The Monsanto Years, 1990’s Ragged Glory, and1970’s After the Gold Rush.The audio was captured during Young’s 2015 tourwith The Promise of the Real, fronted by LukasNelson (vocals/guitar) and MicahNelson (guitar, vocals) – Willie Nelson’s sons. The tour includedYoungperforming solo and with the band for a full electric show. A new take on some of Young’s most beloved songs, EARTH features the liverecordings, along withadded musical overdubs, as well as sounds of the earth,such as city sounds like car horns, soundsof insects, and animal sounds frombears, birds, crickets, bees, horses, cows – creating a verystrange, yetbeautiful atmosphere. “Ninety-eight uninterrupted minutes long, EARTH flows as a collection of 13songs from throughoutmy life, songs I have written about living here on ourplanet together,” says Young. “Our animalkingdom is well represented in theaudience as well, and the animals, insects, birds, and mammalsactually takeover the performances of the songs at times.”
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.