Enover 7-day Programmable Plug-in Digital Timer Switch with 3-prong Outlet for Lights and Appliances, 15A/1800W
- Part Number: TS18
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3.4 x 2.9 inches
- Item model number: TS18
- Power Source: AC
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wattage: 1800 watts
- Amperage Capacity: 15 A
- Installation Method: Plug-in
- Display Style: LCD
- Plug Format: B – US style with ground plug.
- Switch Style: Push button
- Special Features: Email address provided in the user manual for easy after-sales service, Easy-to-read super large LCD, Shortest time interval is 1 minute, 3 wire grounded plug and outlet, Anti-theft Random on/off feature
- Usage: Indoor use only
- Included Components: Switch
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: No
- Battery Cell Type: NiMh
- Average Battery Life: 100 days
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: December 7, 2015
- 24-Hour/7-Day programming; Up to 10 on/off settings per day; Built-in battery backup
- Saves energy by automatically turning lamps, fans, christmas tree lights and other electrical devices on and off
- Comes with a convenient manual override switch and an easy-to-read large LCD display
- Features a random setting to have your lights to go on and off at random times during your absence
- Can easily switch between Standard time and Summer time(DST); Interchangeable 12-hour/24-hour format
Save Energy and Money This Timer Switch from Enover plugs into a 120 volt grounded receptacle, andcontains a grounded receptacle rated at 15 amps/1800W. It can be programmed tooperate for up to 10 separate events. There is a lot of flexibility in thescheduling, as an event can be set to operate each day of the week, once aweek, or only on selected days during the week. By using this timer outlet topower-cycle your household appliances, it’s easy to take control for the bestenergy efficiency. Built-in Battery Backup The timer has a built-in battery to operate the clock and help you comfortablyhold it in your hand to set the timer. Also, with the internal battery, theunit will stay on schedule even after a power outage. Manual Override Switch The timer also features a manual override switch, with which you are able toturn on/off the outlet timer before the pre-programmed on/off time arrives,giving you much more convenience. Anti-theft Random Feature In the RANDOM mode, the timer switch can randomly turn on(off) at any time 1hour around the on(off) time you’ve set between 6:00PM and 6:00AM nextmorning. This helps to give an impression that the house is occupied duringyour absence when you are on business or on vacation. Package Contents 1 x Enover Timer Switch 1 x User Manual 🙂 What to do if the timer does not work properly after programming? 1.Please check to see if you have set the day of the week you want thetimer to activate for BOTH the ON/OFF time for each program by pressingthe WEEK button. 2.At the moment the timer is plugged into an outlet, if the current time fallsinto the time span of the ON/OFF programs, the timer will not come onimmediately as per the setting for the sake of safety and to protect the timerfrom damage caused by potential power surges. Instead, it will stay inactiveuntil the next ON/OFF cycle begins.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.