Etch A Sketch – Classic in 1960 Box – Red
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.2 x 8.9 inches
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: 50505
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months – 10 years
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- The original magic screen that’s fun and easy to use!
- Left knob draws left and right; right knob draws up and down. Turn both knobs together for angles and curves!
- When you’re done, turn over and shake to erase – then, start the fun all over again!
- Etch A Sketch is for ages 3+. No batteries required.
For more than 50 years, children and adults alike have been discovering themagical world of creativity and pencil-free drawing with Classic Etch ASketch! The iconic red frame, easy-to-use knobs, classic magic screen andshake-to-erase feature — not to mention the endless hours of fun it provides– have made it popular all around the world! Sketch, erase, and sketch againwith Etch A Sketch. Includes: 1 Etch A Sketch Some classics never lose their appeal! Nested in a colorful, open-faced box,this old friend has the same bright red plastic frame, the same horizontal andvertical knobs, and the same inviting gray drawing screen as the originalmodel. And as always, this Classic Etch A Sketch will provide hours of pencil-free drawing as its owner masters the right-left and up-down movementsrequired. The magic screen upon which your drawings appear is glass, coveredwith protective clear plastic film. Inside, aluminum powder and plastic beadsrespond to each turn of the knobs. Owners are encouraged to join the Etch ASketch club and receive a membership card, an official club patch, and anewsletter three times a year. _–Liane Thomas_ See all