Extreme Max 3006.6623 BoatTector Grip and Go Digger-Style Anchor (15 lb.)
Size: 15 lbs
Brand: Extreme Max
- Brand: Extreme Max
- Model: 3006.6623
- Item Weight: 15 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 12.1 x 7.1 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 3006.6623
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3006.6623
- Cover Included: BoatTector Grip & Go Digger-Style Anchor – 15 lb.
- Vehicle Service Type: marine-personal-craft
- Shipping Weight: 17.4 pounds
- Date First Available: January 25, 2016
- 15 lb. design is perfect for boats, pontoons, sailboats or houseboats up to 40′ in fresh water
- Designed to set fast, hold tight, and come up clean
- Exceptional hold in rough or windy conditions
- No chain needed
- 1-year warranty
Size: 15 lbs The Grip & Go is the only anchor design that provides a fast, tight hold,superior holding power, and easy retrieval. The unique design keeps constantdownward pressure on the flukes for exceptional holding power, even in roughor windy conditions. This stockless-style anchor releases easily. Tug on therope to release the flukes and retrieve the anchor with the flukesperpendicular to the lake or river bed, eliminating the mess of mud, sand andweeds. Our 15 lb. design is perfect for boats, pontoons, sailboats orhouseboats up to 40′ long. Powder coated steel construction. 1-year warranty.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.