Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 1-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
Style Name: Covered Straining Saucepan
Size: 1 qt
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 5.8 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Department: Cookware
- Manufacturer: Meyer Corporation
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: 70752
- Full Cap Base Advantage – stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution.
- Unique straining lids and classically styled phenolic handles are oven safe up to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
- Durable stainless steel construction – dishwasher safe
- Thicker, rolled pan rims for extra durability, enhanced drip-free pouring and easy handling.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Size: 1 qt | Style Name: Covered Straining Saucepan A clever design for straining, pouring or covered cooking. The lid has a deeprim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan’spour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to closethe holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour, remove the lid anduse the pour spouts that are built into the pan body.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.