Fiblink Saltwater Aluminum Fly Fishing Reel 2+1 BB Large Arbor
Size: 5/6 WT
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- The fly reel is saltwater safe, sealed drag stack; Ultra-lightweight, smart, practical, extremely sleek and athletic
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined, high-grade aluminum construction
- Less line stacking, higher line retrieval rates
- 2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | 5/6WF 100yds/20lb | 5.1oz | Diameter 3.15inch
- One-way bearing for quick and easy left-to-right hand retrieval switch (Regarding instruction for left-to-right hand retrieval switch, please refer to the 7th picture )
Fiblink Saltwater Fly Fishing Reel Aluminum 2+1 BB 1:1 Gear Ratio Fly Reel 1. This fly reel is constructed from cold-forged, CNC-machined, high-gradealuminum, and boasts a sealed drag stack. 2. It is easily adjustable for left-or right-hand retrieve. 3. Its advanced fiber-composite drag system gives you the control needed tostretch your system to the sporting limit. 4. Its aluminum construction keeps the strength-to-weight ratio high. 5. It is ultra-lightweight, yet strong. Specifications: 5/6WF: 2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | Line Capacity: 100yds/20lb | 5.1oz| Diameter 3.15inch 7/8WF: 2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | Line Capacity: 150yds/20lb | 5.9oz| Diameter 3.54inch The package includes: Fly reel1 Drawstring bag1
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.