FiiO X3-II High Resolution Music Player (2nd Generation)
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.3 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Item model number: X3
- All new digital audio architecture with native DSD support
- Dual crystal oscillators dedicated to multiples of 44.1kHz and 48kHz frequencies for lowest jitter at all sample rates.
- Audiophile-grade architecture and components with Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC
- Updated design with all-metal chassis and fine grained matte finish.
- New user interface design on a high quality 2-inch LCD screen
Color: Titanium The X3 is the heart of FiiO’s selection of high resolution digital musicplayers, now in its 2nd generation with all new updated circuitry and exteriordesign. Native DSD Support All new digital audio architecture means the new X3 can now handle DSDdecoding natively, giving listeners access to this highly regarded digitalaudio format. Of course, the X3 also supports all of the popular losslessformats in your music library, including WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, ALAC, and AIFF. Dual Crystal Oscillators The X3 makes use of two crystal oscillators, one each for the 44.1kHz and48kHz frequency multiples. This no-compromise design ensures the lowest jitterand highest precision for playback of music at all sample rates, eliminatingall conversion artifacts. Audiophile-Grade Architecture Utilizing the Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC coupled with our painstakingly tunedlow-pass filter, the X3 realizes extremely low noise and phase distortion. TheX3’s analog circuitry utilizes premium tantalum capacitors with minimalinternal resistance for the best uncolored sound signature. There’s only so much that can be put into words. Take a listen and let yourears decide.