Final Fantasy Explorers – Nintendo 3DS
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches ; 25 pounds
- Media: Video Game
- Release Date: January 26, 2016
- 4 Player Co-op – Play with up to 4 players
- Highly customizable characters – Customize jobs, weapons, armors, accessories, and abilities
- Recruit and level monsters to fight with you in battle – Players can fight alongside their favorite Final Fantasy monsters
- Tons of content – Over 200 quests with over 100 hours of gameplay
- Transform into Summons and your Favorite FF characters – Fan favorite Final Fantasy characters like Cloud, Squall, and Lightning are all in the game
FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS is an action-role playing adventure exclusively on theNintendo 3DS system. Either through solo play or with up to three otherExplorers, players can dive into dungeons to collect crystals scatteredthroughout the world while battling classic FINAL FANTASY enemies. FINALFANTASY EXPLORERS focuses on cooperative play with friends and utilizes arefined party system allowing Explorers to master over 20 new and familiarjobs, including Knight, Monk, Black Mage and White Mage, to defeat the realm’smightiest monsters and even recruit them for battle. Players will have theability to call upon the powers of eidolons like I frit and Bahamut, as wellas transform into other legendary characters from the FINAL FANTASY series viathe Trance feature. Story: The world is on the brink of war over its reservesof crystals, the planet’s chief source of power. Players must band together toform an elite squad of Explorers on an island rich in crystals, braving hordesof monsters in hopes of conquering a newly discovered Grand Crystal – everyExplorer’s dream.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.