First Alert SA320CN Dual Sensor Battery-Powered Smoke and Fire Alarm
Style: Alkaline Battery – Frust Free
Brand: First Alert
- Part Number: SA320CN
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.7 x 2.4 inches
- Item model number: SA320CN
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Size: 1 Pack
- Style: Alkaline Battery – Frust Free
- Finish: Not Applicable
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Included Components: First Alert Sa320Cn Dual Sensor Battery-Powered Smoke And Fire Alarm, 2-Aa Batteries
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Average Battery Life: 8760 hours
- Warranty Description: 10 Year Limited
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: December 8, 2012
- Utilizes both ionization and photoelectric smoke sensors for optimal performance
- Intelligent sensing technology reduces non-emergency or nuisance alarms
- Operates on 2 AA batteries (included)
- Detects both flaming and smoldering fires with dual sensors
- Emits a loud 85 dB alarm for ample warning
- SA320FF designates SA320CN package in Frustration Free packaging with UN2911 labels for ion smoke alarms
Style: Alkaline Battery – Frust Free While all smoke alarms are designed to detect smoke, different sensingtechnologies react differently to certain types of fires. This alarm makes useof both ionization and photoelectric sensors to offer the earliest possiblewarning–regardless of the type of fire. Sometimes a fire can smolder forhours before erupting into flames. Photoelectric Sensing Technology is moresensitive than Ionization Sensing Technology at detecting these sorts ofsmoldering fires, like those caused by cigarettes burning in couches orbedding. Other fires erupt into flames quickly, like kitchen grease fires orfires fueled by paper burning in a wastebasket. Ionization Sensing Technologyis generally more sensitive than Photoelectric Sensing Technology at detectingthese sorts of flaming fires.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.