Style: Five Crowns
Brand: SET Enterprises
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.2 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 4001
- Manufacturer recommended age: 10 – 14 years
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards
- Five-suited rummy-style card game
- Great family game, kids can compete with adults
- Easy to learn with unlimited replay value
- Rotating wild card keeps players on their toes.
Style: Five Crowns Award-winning Five Crowns Game Five Crowns is a five-suited rummy-style card game played in eleven rounds. Itis a quick favorite for avid and casual card players alike. Five Crownsfeatures a unique double deck that contains 5 suits (the stars are new)providing each player multiple options for arranging their hand into books andruns. The wild card changes each round keeping you on your toes. It startswith 3 cards and 3s are wild, next round has 4 cards and 4s are wild and so on’til the Kings Go Wild! Make the right combinations, be the first to go out,then watch the others scramble as they get one last chance to cut theirlosses. Family Fun Enjoy bridging the generational gap at your next family gathering by playingFive Crowns. With easy to learn instructions, you will be able to includeyounger members of your family while still capturing the interest of everyoneelse. This game is a best seller for a reason! Game Facts Age: 8 to adult Players: 1-7 Time: 45 minutes Contents: 116 cards and instructions for solitaire and group playAt a Glance Perfect after dinner game Great travel game A favorite across all generations Best seller From the Manufacturer Five Crowns is a fast-paced ingenious card game. Its double deck contains 5suits (the stars are new), but it has no aces or twos. This unique deck givesyou many more options for arranging your hand into sets and sequences–thechallenge is to see them make the right combinations, be the first to go out,then watch the others scramble as they get one last chance to cut theirlosses. Five Crowns, with its beautiful cards, is easy to learn. It startswith 3 cards and 3’s are wild. The next hand has 4 cards and 4’s are wild, andso on. You’ll need luck and skill throughout the game because even in the lasthand a worthy opponent can come from behind and win. Remember, “the game isn’tover ’til the Kings go wild.” See all