Fleetwood Mac: Greatest Hits
- Audio CD (October 25, 1990)
- Original Release Date: November 22, 1988
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Warner Bros.
Editorial Reviews The boxed set’s a little pricey, and besides, this CD has the goods: Dreams;Rhiannon; Go Your Own Way; Tusk; You Make Loving Fun; Little Lies; Gypsy , andmore, including Bill and Hillary’s favorite, Don’t Stop Thinking AboutTomorrow . These are the greatest hits of the version of Big Mac that produced Hits witha capital H! While pre-Stevie Nicks-Lindsey Buckingham versions of the groupcharted in the U.K. five times between 1968 and 1973, the post-blues-rockedition of the band reached unprecedented commercial heights beginning with”Rhiannon,” a No. 5 smash in the spring of 1976. It’s on this 16-track solid-gold set, along with the rest of the hits up through 1988’s “Everywhere.” Along version of “Sara” and some bonus tracks are included for extra value. _–Steven Stolder_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.