Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recording Audio Interface
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 4.1 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Origin: Made in USA or Imported
- Item model number: SCARLETT 2i2 USB
- High quality mic preamps
- Excellent digital performance
- Rugged metal unibody case
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, truly portable interface
- Includes an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST), the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Novation Bass Station, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Housed in an award-winning and attractive anodized aluminum unibody chasis. View larger Focusrite’s Scarlett 2i2 is a 2 in/2 out USB recording interface featuring twoaward-winning Focusrite preamps. Housed in an attractive anodized aluminumunibody chassis, the interface not only sounds fantastic but looks great too.What’s more, it’s solid enough to take on the road when you travel. The Scarlett 2i2 is much more than just a pretty metal box. For more than 25years, Focusrite has designed some of the most popular microphone preamps inthe industry. This experience has been used to create the transparent, low-noise and low-distortion preamp found not only in the Scarlett 2i2 but alsothe flagship FireWire interface, the Liquid Saffire 56. Plenty of availableheadroom makes it suitable for moving coil, condenser and ribbon microphonesregardless of the source. Phantom power is provided for mics that need it. View larger Connect and Monitor Instrument Inputs for Recording The front panel Neutrik combination input can be used to connect line andinstrument level signals as well as microphones. This makes it perfect forrecording the output of a synthesizer or stage piano, while at the flick of aswitch, you can cater to the output of an electric or acoustic guitar. Uniquehalo indicators let you know that you’ve got a good signal level forrecording. Red means that your signal is clipping, and that you should reducethe gain. The halo will momentarily turn amber as the level returns to ahealthy level, at which point it will turn green. A large monitor dialprovides a tactile control for the volume of your speakers, while a highquality headphone amp provides a clean yet loud signal to headphones connectedto the front panel socket. The direct monitor switch routes audio directlyfrom the inputs to both the headphone and speaker outputs. This allows you tomonitor the incoming signal with zero-latency. High Quality Mic Preamps Scarlett 2i2 features two high quality award-winning Focusrite mic pres. Withmore than 25 years of experience in designing analog equipment, Focusriteproduces the best mic preamps in the industry. The preamps found in theScarlett 2i2 are no exception to this, and share the same design as thosefound in our flagship interfaces: Saffire PRO 40 and Liquid Saffire 56. Direct Monitor Function Flick the direct monitor switch on the front panel of your 2i2 and you willhear what you’re recording through your speakers or headphones, without thesignal having to go through your computer. This avoids the possibility oflatency, which can be distracting when recording. With 24-bit resolution atsample rates of up to 96 KHz, the digital conversion in the Scarlett 2i2 is ofvery high quality, meaning that every note and every subtle detail is capturedwith great clarity. Rugged Metal Unibody Case with Truly Portable Interface The anodized aluminum unibody chassis ensures that your Scarlett 2i2 canwithstand the harsh environment of the road. It also makes Scarlett 2i2 themost beautiful interface around. Scarlett 2i2 is very light and compact makingit easy to fit in a laptop bag. It’s also bus powered, meaning that you don’tneed an additional power supply. Simply plug in to your computer and hitrecord. Included DAW and Effects Software Inside the box you’ll find an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite(available via online download), as well as Focusrite’s Scarlett Plug-in Suiteand the Red 2 & Red 3 PlugIn Suite (AAX/AU/VST) upon registration ofinterface. Compatible with all major DAWs, Scarlett plug-in suite provides EQ,Compression, Gate and Reverb-essential tools for polishing your mix. View larger Which Scarlett Interface Is Right for You? The Focusrite Scarlett series comes in a range of interface configurations.Use the chart to the left to compare models and find the right Scarlett foryour recording needs.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.