Fossil Men’s JR1475 Nate Chronograph Leather Watch – Brown
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Origin: China
- Item model number: JR1475
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Watch featuring round black dial with gold-tone markers, chronograph subdials, and date window at 4 o’clock
- 50 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Fossil Men’s Nate Chronograph Stainless steel case, Leather strap, Black dial,Quartz movement, Scratch resistant mineral, Water resistant up to 10 ATM – 100meters – 330 feet Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more forfunction than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its uniquecombination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible coolstyle. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tinsthat came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor.These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and areregularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antiqueshops, and on eBay. Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles ofwatches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs arecreated by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporaryartisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry(designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely moderntimepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduceinnovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palmoperating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leathergoods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel. See all ProductDescription
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.