Gabriel 49152 Hijackers Air Shocks – 2 Pack
- Brand: Gabriel
- Item Weight: 10 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 6.6 x 4.1 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 49152
- Manufacturer Part Number: 49152
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Date First Available: June 2, 2008
- America’s best-known air-adjustable shock ideal for towing or heavy loads
- America’s best-known air-adjustable shock absorber
- Ideal for temporarily towing boats and trailers or for heavy loads
- Can help improve handling and can reduce the risk of bottoming out
- Up to 1,100 pounds per pair of leveling capacity [Not to exceed vehicle GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating). Product does not increase payload]
Gabriel 49152 HiJacker Air Shocks (pair pack) America’s best-known air-adjustable shocks absorber is ideal for temporarytowing or short-term heavy loads. Gabriel Hijackers can help improve handlingand can reduce the risk of bottoming-out, and provide extra lifting capacityof up to 1,100 pounds per pair. (Not to exceed vehicle GVWR (Gross VehicleWeight Rating). Product does not increase payload.) All Gabriel shocks and struts feature a super-finished chromed piston rod that provides superior corrsion resistance for longer life. View larger Gabriel Hijackers shocks are useful for a variety of applications: America’s best-known air-adjustable shock absorber Ideal for temporarily towing boats and trailers or for heavy loads Can help improve handling and can reduce the risk of bottoming out Up to 1,100 pounds per pair of extra lifting capacity Not to exceed vehicle GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating). Product does not increase payload.) And like all Gabriel shocks and struts, Hijackers shocks feature: A super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication, provide a more consistent wear surface A leak-proof piston seal which extends product life D.O.M. (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) Tubing that reduces internal wear for longer product life About Gabriel Starting in 1907, Gabriel invented the original shock absorber, followed bythe first hydraulic shock absorber, the first adjustable shock absorber andthe first air adjustable shock absorber. And today, it’s still that sameinnovative, independent American company–building high-performance shocks andstruts that cover over 96% of North American vehicles. Gabriel continuesadding new product coverage, including expanding their line of ReadyMountstrut assemblies, which make installation faster, safer and easier. AndGabriel continues that independent spirit, working hard to deliver innovativenew products and services, every day.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.