Gardus RLE202 LintEater 10-Piece Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning System
- Part Number: RLE202
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 4 x 4 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: RLE202
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Warranty on manufacturing defects
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Date First Available: April 6, 2004
- 10-piece Dryer-vent Cleaning System
- Operates Manually Or With A Power Drill
- Includes Four 36″ Long Flexible Rods, Blockage Removal Tool, Vacuum Adapter, Self-feeding 4″ Auger Brush, 2 1/2″ Dia Lint Brush & Dryer Adapter
- Great for all your needs
- Great for all your appliances needs
- Helps prevent dryer fires by removing lint buildup in clothes dryers which is one of the leading causes of home fires
- Reduces drying times to save money on utility bills and wear and tear on dryer and clothing
- Professional design with advanced cleaning technology has been field tested and used by professional service technicians for over 15 years
- Effectively cleans all types of dryer vents including metal or foil or white vinyl
- Easy to use and works with your cordless drill
GARDUS RLE202 Lint Eater 10-Piece Dryer Vent Cleaning System The LintEater 10 Piece Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning System is designed for thehomeowner by a leading manufacturer of commercial duct cleaning equipment andcomes with everything needed to clean and regularly maintain the entire dryerexhaust venting system with professional results. How LintEater Works Unlike typical manually operated vent brushes, the superior design of theLintEater Auger Brush allows both air and loosened lint to pass through thedurable bristles for easy lint removal. The rotating action of the self-feeding Auger Brush and flexible rods scours the entire vent wall surface,while smoothly navigating the multiple twists and turns that are common inmost exhaust vents. Easy to Use The included adapters enable you to use the air from the clothes dryer, shopvacuum or electric blower to completely remove lint from the vent while rotarycleaning at the same time. The Operator’s Manual has detailed, step-by-stepinstructions and illustrations covering many different cleaning situations,based on decades of professional experience and techniques. Multiple Uses The Lint Brush will reach 42 inches when connected to one flexible rod – allthe way to the bottom of your lint trap. The brush head is bendable to conformto tight spaces and works for both top and door mounted lint traps. The brushfilaments are extremely durable and may be repeatedly washed to provide yearsof use. The exceptional reach makes it a snap to clean behind, underneath andall around your appliances. Use it to clean baseboard heating vents or connectseveral rods to clean ceiling fans, vertical blinds, cobwebs or any hard toreach areas around the home. The Blockage Removal Tool can be used to dislodge and clear animal and birdnests in the exhaust vent prior to rotary brushing and also clears debris fromclogged gutter downspouts – without stepping foot on a ladder. The optional 12 Foot Extension Rod Kit adds to the LintEater Rotary Dryer VentCleaning System for exhaust vents longer than 12 feet. The optionalLintCatcher captures loosened lint from the dryer vent while rotary brushing. See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.