Gator Crunch USB Charge Cable for Nintendo 3DS/DSi/XL (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.5 x 1.6 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Gator Crunch
- Origin: Imported (Andorra)
- Item model number: GC-USB2DSI
- USB cable for Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo XL
- WARNING: NOT compatible to Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite
- Cable is aftermarket equipment, manufactured by Gator Crunch. Lifetime warranty provided by Gator Crunch, covers against material defect and workmanship.
- Nintendo is a registered trademark, this is not original Nintendo equipment
- Charge your Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo XL by using a USB port
Gator Crunch’s USB cable is the ideal choice for the price aware customer.Charge your Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo XL by using a USB port.Works to charge from a laptop computer, desktop computer or other USB chargedevices (Such as a USB car charger, USB wall charge like one from an AppleiPod setup, or even “AA” battery to USB charger – Sold separately). Never bewithout power with this easy option. Most modern cars have USB ports allowingyet another way to tap into some electricity! Well rounded multiple use cableyou can take anywhere while storing easily using the most minimal amount ofprecious room – Especially while traveling! Lifetime warranty provides againstmaterial defect and workmanship.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.