GBC Laminating Pouches / Sheets, Thermal, Legal Size, 10 mil , Heat-Seal Crystal Clear, 50 per Box (3200412)
- Brand Name: GBC
- Item Weight: 5.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 1.1 x 9.5 inches
- Item model number: 3200412
- Material Type: plastic
- Number of Items: 1
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3200412
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: May 15, 2016
- Thermal laminating pouches / sheets; legal size, 14-1/2 x 9″, Sealed on long size; 10 mil thickness; 50 per box
- Most economical thermal lamination Pouch to keep your documents protected; great for high volume
- Everyday document lamination providing a crystal clear finish; compatible with GBC heat-seal H450, H600, and H700 Pouch laminator
Nothing shows off your ideas better than gbc heatseal lamination supplies.You’ll experience brilliant color, superior protection and crisp, professionalresults. Crystal clear clarity is our mid-range clarity perfect for everydayapplications. Most economical thermal lamination pouch to keep your documentsprotected. Great for high volume, everyday document lamination providing acrystal clear finish.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.