Grana Padano, Aged Over 18 months – 1 Pound
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Delicious imported Italian cheese
- Has a unique and grainy consistency
- Matured and aged for over 18 months to perfection
- Features a fragrant and delicate taste
- Offers 1 pound per package
Grana Padano is one of the most famous cheese of Italy. The name Grana waspopularly bestowed upon the cheese because of its grainy consistency which wasmarkedly different from the other cheeses known until then. It began to appearwith greater frequency as an ingredient in the foods of aristocrats andcommoners alike. Grana Padano is a cylindrical, cooked, semi-fat hard cheesewhich is matured slowly. It is a sweet and savory cheese. It may be used as atable cheese or for grating. A golden rind encases a white or straw-coloredfine-grained cheese with crumbly fissures radiating outwards from the center.The taste is fragrant and delicate, and the cheese preserves its integrity forone or two years.