Grana Padano, Aged Over 18 months – 1 Pound
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Delicious imported Italian cheese
- Has a unique and grainy consistency
- Matured and aged for over 18 months to perfection
- Features a fragrant and delicate taste
- Offers 1 pound per package
Grana Padano is one of the most famous cheese of Italy. The name Grana waspopularly bestowed upon the cheese because of its grainy consistency which wasmarkedly different from the other cheeses known until then. It began to appearwith greater frequency as an ingredient in the foods of aristocrats andcommoners alike. Grana Padano is a cylindrical, cooked, semi-fat hard cheesewhich is matured slowly. It is a sweet and savory cheese. It may be used as atable cheese or for grating. A golden rind encases a white or straw-coloredfine-grained cheese with crumbly fissures radiating outwards from the center.The taste is fragrant and delicate, and the cheese preserves its integrity forone or two years.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.