Granite Grabbers Dishwasher Mounting Brackets
- Brand Name: Granite Grabbers
- Model Info: GRANITEGRABBERS
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 2 inches
- Item model number: GRANITEGRABBERS
- Part Number: GRANITEGRABBERS
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: October 28, 2009
- Detailed FULL page instruction sheet provided to Kraydad’s Cables and Parts Customers in addition to manufacturer’s instructions included in the packet.
- Attach Dishwashers Underneath Granite and Solid Surface Countertops Quickly and Easily
- Each Package Comes With 2 Brackets and Screws
Kraydad’s Cables and Parts has sold thousands of Granite Grabbers. We havecompleted hours of research and determined the most likely things that can gowrong with installation. All Kraydad’s Cables and Parts orders include detailinstructions and tips. OTHER SELLERS DO NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION….. ARevolutionary Solution for Quickly and Securely Installing Dishwashers UnderGranite or Other Solid-Surface Countertops. Works on all Solid SurfaceCountertops! Simple, Fast, Secure – Not only is the Granite Grabber systemsimple and easy to install, it takes only minutes to position and adhere tothe countertop. Once installed, the exclusive Granite Grabber adhesive setswithin 5 minutes and forms a permanent bond within 1 hour. Vibration Resistant- The unique Granite Grabber system provides a strong, secure vibrationresistant solution that does not compromise the integrity of the solid surfacecountertop. No more unsecured,tipping Dishwasher No unsightly wood gluedunderneath your finished countertops No drilling into that expensivecountertop or beautiful cabinetry. NO GLUE NO DRILL NO MESS SIMPLE LASTINGSECURE HOW IT WORKS Granite Grabbers worked to develop an adhesive tape,capable of adhering permanetly to the various rough and unfinished surfacesfound on the bottom of Granite and other solid surface countertops. The onepiece aluminum Granite Grabber system, includes a built in threaded nut toaccept the supplied maching screw, so the hole will never strip out as manytimes as the Dishwasher may need to be removed and reset. The end result is asuper low profile, one piece bracket, capable of being installed with NODRILLING, NO GLUING, NO MESS.