- Audio CD (October 20, 1992)
- Original Release Date: 1974
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Original recording reissued
- Label: Polydor
Editorial Reviews Your Song; Rocket Man; Bennie and the Jets; Crocodile Rock; Don’t Let the SunGo Down on Me; Goodbye Yellow Brick Road; Daniel , and more. Elton John has always fancied himself a big-theme album artist, but becauseeven his finest albums are spotty, his best moments, with few exceptions, havebeen singles. _Greatest Hits_ collects nine of them from ’70 to ’74, plus oneof those exceptions, the stirring faux-gospel “Border Song.” If you overlookthe weightless “Crocodile Rock” and the contrived “Your Song,” this albumshows why John is a superstar, especially on the big ballads, wherecollaborator Bernie Taupin supplies some interesting lyrics for his impeccablemelodic hooks. The ethereal “Rocket Man” is a marvel despite its goofypremise, and “Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me” remains the greatest pop momentof John’s career. _–David Cantwell_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.