Hammock Tree Straps (Set of 2)-Easy, Adjustable Cinch Buckle System. No More Loops. Strong, Lightweight, Pure Polyester.
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASILY ADJUSTABLE – Weighing only 11 oz, these two straps offer 30 combined adjustment points & a daisy chain design for total customization and comfort, making them ideal for hammocking anywhere!
- LONG ENOUGH FOR A VARIETY OF ATTACHMENT OPTIONS – Each strap is 9 ft long, allowing you to wrap it around big trees, attach it to roof racks, boat masts, rocks, or whatever is on hand
- SAFELY SUPPORTS UP TO 400lbs – Constructed from Poly-Filament webbing with overlapping attachment whorls, the Atlas Strap is the ultimate in hammock suspension. Each strap in the Atlas hammock suspension system can support 200 lbs, for a combined weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- EASY TO USE – These straps are quick to setup and fast to take down. They are designed specifically for Eagle’s Nest Outfitter’s hammocks but work with most hammocks on the market. The included storage bag comes in assorted colors.
- Protected with Certified Frustration-Free Packaging so it’s easy to open, recyclable, and comes without excess packaging materials.
The Apriller Hammock Suspension System is the zenith of hammock suspensionwith 30 combined adjustment points to accommodate a simple and adaptablehammock set-up anywhere. Atlas Straps boast super human strength and will notstretch.Daisy chain loops make set up quick and tension adjustmenteasyExcellent for backyard users who will keep their hammock up for theseasonAll suspension systems are sold as a pairCompletely adjustable; hitch tonearly any solid anchorOne inch flat webbing is UV treated for durabilityFlatwebbing is kind to tree barkThe friendly folks at Apriller want to remind younot hang your hammock more than eighteen inches above the ground and to makesure surface beneath the hammock is void of any rocks, sharp objects, ordebrisIncludes stuff sack (assorted colors)