Hammock Tree Straps (Set of 2) – Fast & Easy Setup, Super Strength, No Stretch, Fits All Hammocks
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.5 x 0.4 inches
- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Manufacturer: Rallt
- TECH SPECS. Includes two straps and stuff sack. Each strap is 10 feet long, made of 3/4-inch non-stretch polyester tubular webbing, with 18 carabiner loops (36 combined), and reflective tracers. 500-pound capacity (tested to over 1,200 pounds). Carabiners not included. Compatible with all hammocks including Rallt, ENO, Kammok, Hennessey, Yukon, and Grand Trunk.
- SET UP IN SECONDS. No knots to tie. Wrap one end around a tree and snap your hammock’s carabiner (not included) into any one of the 18 loops on each strap. Easily adjust by snapping into a different loop. Reflective stitching makes it easy to set up at night.
- YOU WILL NOT FALL. Safely hold 500 pounds (tested to over 1,200 pounds) with bar tack stitching and non-stretch webbing.
- LONG ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING. Each strap is a generous 10 feet long to accommodate big trees or trees far apart. With a hammock, a single set is capable of spanning distances of over 20 feet. Chain multiple straps together to cover greater distances.
- PACKS SMALL AND LIGHT. The two straps weigh less than a pound and roll up into tiny 4″ x 4″ x 1.5″ package, making them great for backpacking.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.