Harold Import Company 0049 Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Tamis Mesh Sifter, Stainless
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.2 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Manufacturer: Harold Import Company
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 0049
- Mrs. Anderson’s Tamis Mesh Sifter, or Drum Sieve, for removing and breaking up clumps from ingredients before baking or cooking
- Sift and aerate powdered ingredients, like flour, crushed spices and confectioners’ sugar, for lighter, fluffier baked goods
- Sieve pastes and purees for smoother, creamier sauces and soups; no more lumps
- 18/8 Stainless steel frame and and 16-count fine-wire stainless mesh
- 9-inch width allows ample room to process large amounts of ingredients quickly; easy cleanup, dishwasher safe
Mrs. Anderson’s Tamis Mesh Sifter, also known as a Drum Sieve, breaks up andremoves clumps from ingredients before baking or cooking. Its 9-inch width isample room to process large amounts of ingredients quickly. Powderedingredients like flour, crushed spices and confectioners’ sugar tend to settleand compact during packaging and shipping. Mrs. Anderson’s Tamis Mesh Sifteraerates these ingredients and removes clumps for lighter, fluffier bakedgoods. For smoother soups and sauces, use the fine mesh sieve to remove seeds,skins and other fibrous bulk from pastes and purees. No more lumps! It’s aversatile kitchen tool that acts as a sieve, sifter, strainer, grater, andfood mill. Simply place the Tamis Mesh Sifter over a bowl, mesh-side facingdown. Place your ingredients in the center of the mesh and use a scraper,spoon or other firm cooking utensil to push the ingredients through the mesh.It sifts and grates ingredients into a finer, more even consistency thanpossible using other kitchen utensils. Strain soup stocks and purees for evenconsistencies and creamier textures, sieve fruits and vegetables after pulsingthem in the blender for pulp-free juices, sift dry ingredients, like flours,powdered sugar, or pulverize ground nuts, oats and grains into a finer flourfor batters. Easy to use, the 18/8 stainless steel frame and 16-count, finewire mesh makes cleanup is a breeze; it’s dishwasher safe.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.