Healthworks Quinoa White Whole Grain Raw Organic, 3lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- UPC: 736902430439
- Certified Organic and Easy to Prepare! This protein-packed grain is as versatile as rice and tastes delicious on its own or in a variety of cooking recipes. Simply rinse, boil in water, and indulge!
- Endless Cooking Possibilities! Quinoa can be eaten on its own as a side dish, with a bit of butter or oil, and other seasonings. Paired with stir-fries, beans or curries, quinoa is a healthy substitute for rice, couscous and pasta. Toss it into salads, use it to make meat-free burgers, or mix it into stews. Quinoa also works as a baking grain, and makes for tasty and nutritious breads and muffins
- Ingredients You Want! Our white quinoa is naturally gluten-free and contains iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E and fiber. It’s one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat!
- Right from the source: Our Quinoa is hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite grain to your front door
Healthworks Organic Quinoa bring a mild flavor, light crunch and rich nutrientcontent to all of your favorite dishes – breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Quinoais the perfect gluten-free, cholesterol-free substitute for pasta, rice orcouscous. It’s also a fantastic wheat-free alternative. Start mixing quinoa into your diet by using it in stir-frys, chili, salads andstews. It’s a versatile grain that goes well with everything and is healthytoo! Quinoa is packed with protein, iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus,potassium, calcium, vitamin E and fiber. . Our Healthworks Organic Quinoa is pure, all-natural, and makes for a greataddition to any lifestyle. Healthy and delicious – add Quinoa to your diet andreap the benefits! . TRY WITH: Butter or Oil with Seasonings, Salads & Stews. Substitute for: Rice,Couscous, & Pasta. Great for baking: Stir-Frys, Chili, Breads, Muffins & more!Combine with Dried Fruit, Cinnamon, Milk, and Maple Syrup or Honey for a greatbreakfast dish!