HIC Splatter Screen Guard Strainer, 18/8 Stainless Steel, Fine Mesh, 11-Inches
Brand: HIC Harold Import Co.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Manufacturer: HIC Harold Import Co.
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 30015
- HIC’s Splatter Screen contains bubbling hot oils, simmering sauces, boiling hot liquids and food bits inside the pan
- Made from commercial-grade 18/8 stainless steel for durability with fine-mesh screen; will never rust; fits pots and pans up to 10.5-inches
- Stops mess before it happens for less time spent cleaning the stove, countertop and walls; fine mesh allows proper air circulation inside the pan
- Protects bare skin from burn hazards; long stay-cool handle keeps hands safely away from heat
- Doubles nicely for steaming, draining and rinsing foods; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Size: 11-1/2-Inch HIC’s Splatter Screen bubbling hot oils, simmering sauces, boiling hot liquidsand food bits inside the pan. It’s a great addition to cooking accessories,especially for frying, sauteing, and stir frying. This food cover or splatterguard stops mess before it happens, for less time spent cleaning the stove,countertop and walls, and helps protect bare skin from burn hazards. The finemesh allows proper air circulation inside of pans and works nicely forsteaming, draining and rinsing foods, too. Its longer, stay-cool handle keepshands safely away from heat. To contain spattery mess, simply place SplatterScreen over pots and pans, frying pans and skillets, stir fry pans and woks.Bubbling hot oils, simmering sauces, boiling hot liquids and food bits willstay where they belong, inside the pan and not on the stovetop, counters orwalls. Made from commercial-grade 18/8 stainless-steel with a fine-meshscreen, HIC’s Splatter Screen is durable and will never rust. Dishwasher safefor easy cleanup. Fits pots and pans up to 10.5-inches.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.