HID Headlight Xenon “Slim” Conversion Kit by Kensun, H11, 8000K – 2 Year Warranty
- Brand: Kensun
- Item Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 7.1 x 3.5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: P/KIT-H11-8K
- Folding: No
- Special Features: Operating Temperature- -40 to -125-C, Operating Power Consumption- 3-5A, Ignition Voltage -AC- 23KV, Luminescence Efficiency- -85-, Ignition Power Consumption- 7A, Operating Voltage -AC- 85V, Power Output- 35W, Power Input- 9-16V
- Vehicle Service Type: ATV, Adventure, Cruiser/ Touring, Dirt Bike, Scooter, Snowmobile, Street Bike, UTV, All of the above
- Wattage: 35.00
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Date First Available: May 3, 2012
- #1 Customer Service & Quality, 2 Yr Warranty, HID Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit
- Easy and Simple installation. Usually takes less than 20 minutes! “Plug-and-Play” in most vehicles with clear, easy-to-follow instructions included. Some vehicles may need professional installation. The manufacturer provides free full technical support with hundreds of thousands of satisfied users. The Kensun friendly and experienced team is happy to help you with any questions or issues with the installation.
- Includes: smart aluminium carry-case; pair of H11 super-bright performance hid xenon bulbs; 100% weather-proof, shock-proof, water-proof universal high-performance slim ballasts; mounting brackets and installation instructions
- We specialize in auto parts and universal car accessories. Upgrade your oem stock halogen or LED low beam, high beam, fog light, interior lights and all off road driving lamps. Our HID xenon headlight conversion kit and replacement bulbs are available in cool neon colors including white, blue, bright yellow, purple and pink. Available in all sizes. Confirm your bulb size at Osram Sylvania or Phillips websites or with the seller of your aftermarket projector headlight housing assemblies.
- Fits size H11B
Size: H11 | Color: 8000K HID lights have a glass chamber of gas that replaces the filament oftraditional halogen light bulbs. The gas is ignited with an approximately23,000 volt charge and stays illuminated by a constant 12v source that isprovided by a ballast which is connected directly to your battery. Remarkably,HID lights are able to provide greater light output with much less powerconsumption. Studies show that a 35 watt HID lamp produces 3 times as muchlight compared to a 55 watt halogen bulb. Moreover, the 55 watt halogen bulbuses a continuous power draw of 10-15 amps, while the HID system uses 20 ampsfor starting up, but then drops down to a mere 3 amps during operation (thatis up to 80% less power during use!). In addition to high output and low powerusage, the HID headlight provides longer service life. With no filament tovibrate and fatigue, under normal driving conditions, HID bulbs last roughly10 times longer than halogen bulbs. What is the HID Color Temperature? ColorTemperature is a measurement in Degrees Kelvin that indicates the hue of alight source, in this case the HID bulb. Color temperature is a characteristicof light that is sometimes misunderstood as brightness, when it’s more closelyrelated to cool and warm color tones of light. While cool and warm are wordsused to describe a light’s temperature, this may be a bit misleading. The termcolor temperature actually refers to the color that is associated with theamount of heat needed to produce a color in from an ideal black body. Here isa rough guide to Color Temperatures for our HID bulbs (It is hard to describeHID colors accurately because different people tend to perceive colorsslightly differently): 3000k= Yellow, 4300k= Bright White with a hint ofyellow, 6000k= Pure white light (some people detect a slight blue), 8000k=White light with a blue tinge, 10000k= Light blue, 12000k= Deeper Blue,30000k= Violet/Purple.