Brand: Hill’s Science Diet
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 5.5 inches ; 30 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 30.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 8839
- Easy digestion, balanced & complete nutrition
- Vitamin E & other nutrients for healthy skin & glossy coat
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Sensitive Stomach & Skin is available in canned as well as dry.
Size: 30-Pound Hills Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry dog food providesprecisely balanced nutrition for sensitive digestive systems and to improveskin and coat health. Health Benefits:Stomach Lifestage:Adult Ingredients: Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, PeaProtein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, LacticAcid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride,vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of VitaminC), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, CalciumPantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, RiboflavinSupplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (FerrousSulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, SodiumSelenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, NaturalFlavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: Min. 19.2% Crude Fat: Min. 12% Crude Fiber: Max. 4% Moisture: Max. 10% Directions: Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you areunsure, ask your veterinarian. From the Manufacturer Hill’s Pet Nutrition’s Mission: To help enrich and lengthen the specialrelationships between people and their pets. More than 220 veterinarians, food scientists, technicians and Ph.D.nutritionists at Hill’s develop all of Hill’s pet foods to meet the needs ofyour pets. Hill’s only accepts ingredients from suppliers whose facilitiesmeet stringent quality standards and who are approved by Hill’s. Not only iseach ingredient examined to ensure its safety, we also analyze each product’singredient profile for essential nutrients to ensure your pet gets thestringent, precise formulation they need. Hill’s uses only high-quality ingredients including real chicken, lamb orsalmon protein. Hill’s dry pet foods have quality protein as the firstingredient and provide clinically proven antioxidant benefits. Plus, they’remade with natural ingredients (plus vitamins, minerals & amino acids) andnever contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or chicken by-productmeal. Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program donates food to shelters across thecountry, providing the proper nutrition that helps pets find their way toloving homes. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.