Home Kitty Folding Butterfly Knife Trainer No Offensive Blade Comb Knife Training Practice Tool–Red Color
Brand: Home Kitty
- Part Number: BTFKN20150-RD
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches
- Item model number: Z001X001A005
- Color: Red
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Handle Material: Metal
- Grit Description: Fine
- Special Features: Portable
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Date First Available: January 21, 2015
- It is just a camping practice tool comb,not a knife.
- Made of stainless steel.You can practice without harmful.
- Unlike the old knife,the new ones’ handles feature a skeletonized design to reduce weight.
- No offensive blade
- Brand new, safe, from a smoke-free environment and high quality
Color: Red If you are a butterfly knives lover,you have come the right place ! Now Introducing HOME KITTY Practice Trainer Knife Tool : 1. Home Kitty trainer knife has a comb blade with weight reducing cut-outs.Theblade is not sharp and it cannot be sharpened due to the design. 2. Home Kitty trainer knife handles feature pin and channel construture andlook extra thick.But they are skeletonized designed to reduce weight.So theyare not too much heavy ,have a good feel in the hand, and won’t slip. 3.Home Kitty trainer comb includes a durable tail latch for holding the knifeopen, or securely locking it closed. 4.It is just a camping practice tool comb,not a knife,so you could practice itwithout danger Specification: Full length: 22cm Handle length: 12cm Blade width: 1.8cm Blade thickness: 1.5mm Blade material: Metal Weight: 120 g Color:red This is a trainer flail Comb.This is not intended to be sharpened it is atraining device. All of the products we sell are brand new, safe, from smoke-free environment and high quality This is a perfect one if you are a trainerknives lover.This trainer knives is just for Practice usage,so you canpractice without harmful. Home Kitty Metal Practice Trainer tool is not only opened easily, but theywere heavy enough to feel like you were handling a real trainer knife tool.