House Foods Mugicha Mineral, Barley Teabags, 5.07-Ounce Units (Pack of 5)
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 077377403734 077377151178
- Mugicha, or barley tea, is typically served over ice and is a Japanese summertime favorite
- The tea bag is designed to work in cold water
- An aromatic, toasty brown blend of light and deep roasted barley
- Aluminum pouch seals in natural aroma and flavor
- Each box includes sixteen 0.31 ounce tea bags, each tea bag makes 1 quart of mugicha
House Foods Barley Tea is healthy, naturally caffeine-free, sugar-free, anddeliciously refreshing! No boiling water required to make this mugicha, justadd a tea bag into a pitcher of cold water and let it steep.