IncStores – Tatami Foam Tiles – Extra thick mats perfect for martial arts, MMA, lightweight home gyms, p90x, gymnastics, yoga, cardio, aerobic, and exercises
Size: 4 Tiles, 16 Sqft + Borders
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 0.8 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds
- Available in 2 popular reversible colors
- Two detachable edge pieces allows any tile to be a corner, border or center
- Backed by a 1 year limited warranty
- Made from non-recycled, non-toxic, lightweight, and durable high density closed cell EVA foam
- Foam tiles may fluctuate by color and thickness
Description: Our Tatami tiles offer a thick interlocking foam product designed for use in areas where shock absorption is important. Our Tatami tiles provide a unique surface appearance intended to mimic Japanese Tatami mats. Our Tatami tile is waterproof, easy to clean and typically ship the same or next business day. Note: Foam products can be punctured by sharp animal nails, rough use, high heels, and moving furniture. Our warehouse recycles boxes and may ship tiles in various tile counts and box sizes to complete orders. Material: Closed cell EVA foam Size: 24in x 24in x .75in nominal (Note: Tiles do overlap 1″ when locked together) Weight: ~2 Lbs/tile Recommended Uses: Tatami Tiles are designed to provide a safe and shock absorbing training surface for a variety of activities including grappling, Judo, MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Taekwondo, Goza, Aikido, and as Dojo flooring.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.