Industrial Test Systems WaterWorks 481108 Total Hardness Test Strip, 3 Second Test Time, 0-1000ppm Range (Pack of 30)
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 481108
The Industrial Test Systems WaterWorks 481108 Total Hardness test strips testcalcium levels from 0 to 1,000 ppm with a three-second test time. These totalhardness water quality test strips evaluate calcium levels in residential,industrial, or educational applications. Each strip tests for total hardnessfrom 0 to 1,000 ppm (parts per million) with sensitivity indicators at 0, 40,80, 120, 180, 250, 425, and 1000 ppm (mg/L) or 0, 2, 5, 7, 11, 15, 25, and 58gpg (grams per gallon). The three-second test time provides immediate results.Water quality test strips are typically used to analyze water quality inpools, aquariums, homes, industrial processes, educational experiments, andfor homeland security applications.Industrial Test Systems manufactures waterquality testing equipment for water treatment, food and beverage, pool andspa, educational, and medical industries. The company, founded in 1989, isheadquartered in Rock Hill, SC.What’s in the Box?Industrial Test SystemsWaterWorks 481108 Total Hardness Test Strips (30)Color chart