Intex Motor Mount Kit
Size: 1 – Pack
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 68624E
- Motor mount kit designed for Intex inflatable boats
- Lets you attach up to 3.5-horsepower motors
- Made of marine plywood with aluminum support arms
- Attaches and detaches quickly; disassembles for storage
- Compatible with most newer model Intex boats
Size: 1 – Pack Motor Mount Kit allows you the option to paddle for sit back and let the motordo the work for you. Attaches easily to Intex Boats and motor attaches easilyto mount. Kick back and relax while cruising down the river on an Intex inflatable boatwith this motor mount kit. The kit lets you attach up to a 3.5-horsepowermotor to the rear of your Intex boat, so you can rest your paddling arms andfloat in comfort. The mount–which is made of marine plywood with aluminumsupport arms–attaches and detaches easily, so you don’t have to spend a halfhour fussing with the components each time you want to use the motor. Plus,the mount disassembles quickly when you return back home for easy storage inyour garage or closet. The motor mount kit is compatible with the following Intex inflatable boats: Challenger 2, 3 & 4 Seahawk 2, 3 & 4 Excursion 2, 3, 4 & 5 Mariner 400 Seahawk II
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.