Invicta Men’s 15213 Specialty Analog Display Japanese Quartz Two Tone Watch
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Item model number: 15213
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame fusion crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet with 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel inserts
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour subdials
- Silver textured dial with gold tone and white hands and gold tone roman numerals; luminous; 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel, crown and pushers
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The men’s Specialty collection by Invicta is stylish, sleek, and versatile.Its comfortable two-tone bracelet, striking silver-tone dial, wonderful colorscheme, precise chronograph complication, luxurious 18K gold plating andspectacular 100M water resistance capability make this particular timepiece amust-have for any man’s collection. Complete yours today. With its mostinspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess,offering timepieces of style for extreme value.”We have long held firm to thebelief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modestsums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion thatstill drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue toturn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desiresit. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doorswitness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spiritof never-ending possibilities in everything we do.”These are the words thatgreet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group’s newworldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invictamessage since Day One. With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flarefor those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wiselythey spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteedto keep attracting followers. It takes years of training and a great deal ofpride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and thecourage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyonewho appreciates them. At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditionswith a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatestvalues in the watch-making world. See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.