Ironwood Gourmet, Acacia Wood, 14-inch by 8-inch by .5-inch Large Rectangular Paddle Board
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 20.5 x 0.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Department: Cookware
- Manufacturer: Ironwood Gourmet
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 28118
- 14-inch by 8-inch by .5-inch wooden Large Rectangular Paddle Board with grommet for hanging
- NATURAL. Made from gorgeous Acacia hardwood. Known for its rich, dark colors and beautiful, contrasting patterns. One of the special characteristics of Acacia wood is an unusual property known as ‘chatoyancy’ – appearing to change color and luster in different lighting conditions as if to shimmer.
- UNIQUE and will take center stage at any gathering or special occasion. Ironwood Gourmet offers one of THE highest quality Acacia wood products in the industry and is the choice of notable gourmet retailers throughout the world.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN and clean – Wash with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly (do not soak), then let air dry.
Ironwood Gourmet was developed to reflect epicurean tastes in food, wine,kitchen gadgets and the love of everything wood. Today, Ironwood Gourmetoffers one of THE highest quality acacia wood products in the industry and isthe choice of the most notable gourmet retailers throughout the world. Each ofour premium, natural Acacia wood products are designed for discriminatingtastes–and will take center stage at any gathering or special occasion. Acacia Wood Acacia is a hardwood that is grown on all continents. This pod bearing tree isknown for its rich, dark colors, that range from gold to chocolate brown, aswell as its beautiful, contrasting patterns. The wood is farmed throughoutSouth East Asia for use in the furniture and housewares industries. One of thespecial characteristics of Acacia wood is an unusual property known as’chatoyancy’ — it appears to change color and luster in different lightingconditions as if to shimmer. The wood can change from a light tan to a darkbrown, sometimes appearing similar to Walnut and sometimes more like Teak. Use & Care Wash Ironwood Gourmet products in warm, soapy water and thoroughly rinse withclean water. Do not soak. To dry, prop up off of counter to allow all surfacesto air dry evenly. Wood products should never be washed in the dishwasher. After drying, rejuvenate and protect the wood by rubbing it down with IronwoodButcher Block Oil. Apply the oil liberally and allow it to soak in thoroughlybefore use. Regular application of our Butcher Block Oil will prevent crackingand preserve the rich natural colors of the wood.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.