iSonic F3900 Ultrasonic Cleaner for Dentures, Retainers, and Mouth Guards, 100-120V
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.5 x 6 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: F3900
iSonic Ultrasonic Denture / Retainer Cleaner offers best performance and pricecombination. It cleans denture, retainers including Invisalign, night guardsetc. deeply and thoroughly. AC powered, true ultrasonic cleaner. Much morepowerful and effective than battery operated sonic cleaners. No need for dailybrushing anymore. One button to push with 5-minute auto shut off and it isdone. Use tap water for daily cleaning. Denture cleaning tablets or solutionscan be used for enhanced cleaning to help to remove buildups and stains.Cleans small jewelry too. Polished stainless steel tank for easy cleaning andmaintenance. Small size to fit on a counter by a sink. 0.4 Pt / 0.2 L tankcapacity. Tank size (triangular) 3.1″x3.0″x1.5″ / 7.8×7.5×3.8 cm. Unit size7.0″x4.7″x4.7″. Power 20 W, 110 V. Accessories included: plastic tray. Whitecolor with blue lid. Blue LED light. 5 international safety certificationsincluding GS for Germany which has the toughest safety standard assure highestquality.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.