iSonic P4810 Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner, 2.1Qt/2L, 110V for DIY Liposomal, Herb Extraction
Style: 1. P4810
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: P4810
- iSonic P4810 Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner, 2.1Qt/2L, white color, plastic basket, heater, 110V
- Stainless Steel Tank, Tank Size 7.2″x6″x3″
- Ultrasonic Frequency 36,000 Hz, 110V 135W
- Timer Settings: 1 to 30 minutes full range timer
- Heater preset at 140F/60C; Cooling fan; Overheat protector; Uniform ultrasonic energy through out the tank, making it the best for uniform cleaning and for mixing applications
Style: 1. P4810 iSonic P4810 Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner, 2.1Qt/2L, white color, plasticbasket, 110V. It’s equipped with an industrial grade ultrasonic stacktransducer which is twice stronger and more durable compared to wafertransducers used by some manufacturers in their commercial models. 1 to30-minute full range timer with quick set button and reducing button for finetuning. The stainless steel tank is almost square in footprint and ensuresuniform ultrasonic energy through out the tank. This makes it ideal foruniform cleaning and mixing. For dental applications, it’s suitable for multi-patients’ dentures, small instruments and labs. The stainless steel tank isalso polished for easy cleaning. For dental applications, it’s suitable formulti-patients’ dentures and small instruments. It’s compact for small counterspaces. Heater is preset at 140F/60C and runs indepently to cleaning. Degasfunction for removing air bubble after pouring in fresh water. Cooling fanhelps for longer operation. Overheat protector prevents the unit beingoverused which could cause overheating. Quieter than most competitors’products. 5 international safety certifications including GS for Germany whichhas the toughest safety standard assure the highest quality.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.