Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing First Aid Compression Bandage, 6 Inch
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 3 inches ; 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- UPC: 885110849899 796793215539 783318771649 885333033426 070049473516 885385646100 799114881703 794628302898 885379517089 885408847545
- Item model number: 100201050
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging; quick and easy self-application
- Israeli battle dressing (IBD) – size 6 inch wide and 70 inch long
- Hemorrhage control compression bandage
The israeli bandage is an innovative, combat proven first-aid device for thestaunching of blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospitalemergency situations. This 6″ wide, all-in-one device consolidates multiplefirst-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondarydressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place.This internationally patented and fda approved bandage is the ideal solutionfor emergency treatment when every second counts. The emergency bandage isdesigned for quick and easy application by professional and non-professionalcaregivers to provide effective, multi-functional treatment. The emergencybandage’s sterile, non-adherent pad applies pressure to any site, can beeasily wrapped and secured, and has an additional application, similar to atourniquet, to further constrict blood-flow. The product is so easy to usethat even an injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand.Benefits: immediate direct pressure quick and easy self-applicationconsolidation into a single unit: primary dressing pressure applicatorsecondary dressing closure bar significant time, space, and cost savingssecure, water-resistant closure bar x-ray friendly versatile. This all-in-onebandage consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing,pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus tosecure the bandage in place. This model includes a sliding/mobile pad forcoverage of entry and exit wounds.