J.Crow’s Lugol’s Iodine Solution, 2 oz., Twin Pack (2 Bot.)
Size: 2 Bottles
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.3 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 616348912013 014202103001 794628225678
- Item model number: J.Crow’s 2 Pack
- Iodine used in J.Crow’s Lugol’s solution is derived from mined crystals, not from shellfish
- Approximately 1200 vertical drops per 2 oz. container
- To use as a water purifier add 3-6 drops per liter of water
- Always fresh does not expire
Size:2 Bottles Product options: Crow’s lugol’s solution of iodine 2%,quantity: 1, submit equivalent to USP or higher, 2 oz. dropper bottle.Calculating number of mg’s of iodine and iodide per drop of lugol’s 2%: Eachvertical “metric” drop (= 1/20ml) is approximately 1.0 mg of iodine and 2.0 mgof potassium iodide. The iodide portion of potassium iodide is about 75% sothat is 1.5 mg. Therefore the total iodine plus iodide is 1.0 + 1.5 = 2.5 mgand 2 drops is about 5.0 mg’s of iodine/iodide (2.0 mg iodine, 3.0 mg iodide).Compared to iodine and potassium iodide tablets, Crow’s Lugol’s solutionoffers big savings. Approximately 1200 vertical drops per 2 oz. Container. Touse as a water purifier add 3-6 drops per liter of water. Made from premiumingredients, the iodine used in J.Crow’s Lugol’s solution is derived frommined crystals from 320 million year old natural brine deposits two milesbeneath the earth’s surface in western USA (one of the few places in the worldwhere such deposits exist). Not made from shellfish. The water used isdistilled, pure, new Hampshire spring water. Always fresh. Does not expire.Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.