Jade Leaf – Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder, Premium Culinary Grade (Preferred By Chefs and Cafes for Blending & Baking) – [30g starter size]
Size: 30g starter size
Brand: Jade Leaf Organics
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 853371006023
- 100% USDA Matcha Organic Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Matcha – sourced directly from a single estate family farm Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide much better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes – our premium culinary grade matcha is preferred by restaurant chefs and cafes for blending into smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood – matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back – if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we’ll refund your order in full, no questions asked
Size: 30g starter size We believe that organic matcha green tea is a great addition to a healthylifestyle. What often makes this tough is that authentic Japanese matcha(especially the organic variety) tends to be very expensive. So we set out topartner directly with the best organic farms in Japan, and the result hasbecome our brand, Jade Leaf Matcha. We promise to offer the highest qualityorganic Japanese matcha at a fair price so that you too can add it to your ownhealthy lifestyle. What is matcha? Matcha is premium green tea powder from Japan used for drinking as tea or asan ingredient in recipes. While other green teas are grown throughout theworld, matcha is unique to Japan. Matcha is renowned for numerous health benefits. It is rich in nutrients,antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll. The health benefits of matcha exceedthose of other green teas because matcha drinkers ingest the whole leaf, notjust the brewed water. One glass of matcha is the equivalent of 10 glasses ofgreen tea in terms of nutritional value and antioxidant content. Matcha also contains L-theanine, an amino acid known to relax the mind. Forthis reason, matcha is also known as a mood enhancer. Buddhist monks drankmatcha to assist in meditation, as matcha’s amino acids, combined withcaffeine, offer a sustained calm alertness over time. What are the different grades of matcha? Much like wine, matcha is sold in varying degrees of quality — which one youchoose depends on how you will use it. The lowest grade, referred to as “industrial” or “commercial,” is generallyused in making matcha flavored foods, such as candies and baked goods. Higher quality “culinary” grades are suited for mixing into beverages, such assmoothies and lattes, or for baking and cooking recipes, but should still notbe consumed on their own. The highest grade of matcha, “ceremonial” grade, is the only grade that shouldbe enjoyed by itself and is best prepared in the ceremonial style of mixingwith water and frothing with a whisk. Popular Recipes for Culinary Matcha Perfect Matcha Latte 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Matcha powder (depending on how strong you want it) 1/4 cup hot water 3/4 cup heated plain almond milk or regular milk Sugar or honey to taste (about 2-3 teaspoons in order to match Starbucks sweetness) Directions 1) Heat up the water to just under a boil 2) Separately, heat up the milk to just under a boil 3) Whisk matcha powder with hot water until dissolved (an electric frotherworks well!) 4) Stir in the sugar or honey to the matcha mixture 5) Froth the milk (again, an electric frother works best!) then add it tomatcha mixture 6) Optionally sprinkle a dash of Matcha on top for presentation, and enjoy! Matcha Smoothie Bowl a handful of baby kale or spinach 1/2 frozen banana, sliced 1/4 cup frozen fresh pineapple 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk 1 tsp almond butter 2-3 medjool dates, pits removed 1 tsp matcha powder 1/2 tsp maca powder 1/2 tsp ground flax and chia seeds assorted fruit for topping shredded coconut for topping Directions 1) Place all the ingredients into a blender 2) Blend until smooth 3) Empty smoothie into a bowl. Top with your favorite fruit and a sprinklingof granola or toasted coconut. 4) Enjoy immediately! Matcha Muffins 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup butter 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 2 cups flour 2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 4 tsp matcha 1/2 cup milk Directions 1) Heat oven to 375 2) Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins) 3) In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy 4) Add eggs one at a time, beating after each 5) Beat in vanilla, baking powder, salt, and matcha 6) With spoon, fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat 7) Spoon into muffin cups and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown andspringy to touch.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.