JiGMO Guitar Capo Acoustic [Black], Electric Guitar with Bridge Pin Puller | Zinc Alloy | Trigger Style for Acoustic, Electric or Classical Guitar, Ukelele
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Item model number: GC-B
- PREMIUM FEEL AND DURABLE – Our heavy duty steel spring does not allow your capo to lose grip, so as you change pitch on your fretboard, you continue to hit pristine notes every time. Unlike cheaper capos, our capos are made of aircraft grade Zinc Alloy metal and are really built to last for a very long time. They have high density silicone padding that protects your instrument against scratches and keeps them looking as good as new.
- STAYS IN TUNE WITHOUT FRET BUZZ – Forget having to retune your guitar every time you use a poorly made capo! With JiGMO capos, you can simply reposition it with one hand – with great intonation all over your fretboard. The capo exerts just the right amount of pressure on your strings, so you get the best performance without any fret buzz.
- DESIGNED WITH BRIDGE PIN PULLER – You don’t need to carry a pair of pliers anymore to pull out the bridge pins, since each of our premium capos has a bridge pin puller integrated in the design. Works on all kinds of stringed instruments that have a fretboard – acoustic guitar, electric guitar, classical guitar, mandolin, banjo, ukulele
- FREE INCLUDED: Carry pouch, 1 pick holder, 3 celluloid picks (0.46mm, 0.71mm and 0.96mm).
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We are fully confident of our product quality, so we offer a lifetime manufacturer warranty for any defects. JiGMO capos will be your music companion for a long time to come, so get started today!
Color: Black Premium Quality Capo That You Must Have! Gives You An Edge in Your Music – In the Studio, On The Road or On Stage! For Guitars, Mandolin, Banjo or Ukulele No more worrying about strings going out of tune when you use a capo! Ourcapos hug your strings firmly and keep them under just the right amount ofpressure. Try it out! You will feel it too! JiGMO premium capos give you: The correct firm pressure on your strings to keep them in tune even when moving up and down the fretboard. Sheer poetry! One hand grip and movement – no fiddling around with knobs, screws or straps. Just put it on and you’re good to go in seconds. Very strong and durable aircraft grade zinc alloy metal capo with a steel spring that ‘remembers’ the pressure your fretboard needs and delivers every time, so you never need to retune your instrument to change the key Soft and durable silicone pads to prevent scratches or nicks to your precious instrument – to keep them looking nice and new always. Bridge pin puller included in design to help you get your guitar pegs out to change strings quickly when they break during a critical performance. Now you don’t need to bother carrying a pair of pliers for this task. Very light to carry. Fits easily in luggage to carry along with you to gigs, festivals, studio or on the road.What You Get Inside the Package: – 1 JiGMO Premium Capo with integrated bridge pin puller – 1 Carry Pouch – 3 celluloid guitar picks in 3 thicknesses: 0.96mm 0.71mm 0.46mm- Pick holder – Lifetime Manufacturer Guarantee against any manufacturing defects. That’s a no-brainer because we are really that confident of our quality! Get started with this premium capo that will help your music sound better by clicking on the Add to Cart button at the top of the page now!