JL Childress Gate Check Bag for Umbrella Strollers, Red
- Use it to protect umbrella strollers from dirt and germs
- Drawstring closure and adjustable lock
- Ensure this item fits your stroller, check the compatibility chart below in Technical Specification section below.
- Compact travel pouch measures 4.5″ by 1.5″ by 7″
- To ensure that this item fits your stroller, check the compatibility chart below in Technical Specification section below.
Use this handy, compact travel bag when gate-checking a lightweight orumbrella-style stroller to protect it from dirt and germs. The bright redcolor and NEW large, stroller GATE CHECK graphic easily identify your item forreturn to gate. Made of a durable yet lightweight, water-resistant materialfor maximum protection. Fits most umbrella-style strollers easily with draw-string closure and adjustable lock. Stuffs quickly into NEW attached spandexpouch for traveling convenience. Compact to fit in travel bags. Features awebbing handle for easy lifting, reinforced seams for strength and a personalidentification box. Not recommended for baggage check. Also use as a storagebag. Airline approved and recommended by baggage handles around the world.Trust J.L. Childress, the original inventor of the stroller and car seat GateCheck Bags and the 1 leading brand in car seat and stroller travel bags!Around the world or around the block, Travel Happy with J.L. Childress!
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.