Julie & Julia
- Actors: Meryl Streep, Amy Adams, Stanley Tucci, Chris Messina, Linda Emond
- Directors: Nora Ephron
- Format: Multiple Formats, AC-3, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Subtitles: French, English
- Dubbed: French
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Audio Description: English
- Region: Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only) PLEASE NOTE: Some Region 1 DVDs may contain Regional Coding Enhancement (RCE). Some, but not all, of our international customers have had problems playing these enhanced discs on what are called “region-free” DVD players. For more information on RCE, click .
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Editorial Reviews A culinary legend provides a frustrated office worker with a new recipe forlife in Julie & Julia, the true stories of how Julia Child’s (Meryl Streep)life and cookbook inspired fledgling writer Julie Powell (Amy Adams) to whipup 524 recipes in 365 days and introduce a new generation to the magic ofFrench cooking. Stanley Tucci (The Devil Wears Prada) co-stars in directorNora Ephron’s delicious comedy about joy, obsession and butter. Bon appetit!