Jura Capresso Clearyl Blue Compatible Water Filters 6-Pack – Jura Blue Filter
- Brand Name: K&J Charcoal Filters – Jura Replacements
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4.1 x 7 inches
- Part Number: JBlue01
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Date First Available: July 19, 2016
- HIGHEST QUALITY FILTRATION – The activated carbon in K&J’s Clearyl Blue water filter is ground ultra-fine to increase surface area exposure to water, removing more contaminants using the same amount of filter space. This results in the cleanest-tasting, purest water, which is the foundation for every great coffee drink. NSF 42 Certified.
- EXTRACTS CONTAMINANTS – K&J ensures the highest standard of contaminant retention, including filtering out 99.99% of chlorine, lead, mercury, cysts, rust, corrosion, sediment, and turbidity.
- IMPROVES BEVERAGE FLAVOR – In addition to keeping you safe from unwanted chemicals and particulates, these Jura Clearyl Blue filters are designed to even remove off-flavors and odors, so you can create the richest, boldest drinks without any taste-distraction!
- FITS THE FOLLOWING MACHINES – These filters are for Jura Capresso A9, C5, C60, C9, F50, J6, F7 (current model #13709) , F8, J9, Z7, Z9, GIGA 5, ENA, and ENA Micro models only.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your Jura filter replacement, just send us an email and we will send you a replacement or full refund! That’s the K&J Quality Guarantee!
Jura Clearyl Blue Water Filter Replacement, NSF 42 Certified Look no further than K&J; Charcoal Filters for the perfect OEM replacementfilter for your Jura Capresso machine! Our filters are higher quality for a fraction of the price of Brand namefilters. Why pay for the name when you can put that money toward the quality? With a K&J; Filter you get: “º HIGHEST QUALITY FILTRATION – The activated carbon in K&J; Charcoal Filtersis ground fine to increase surface area exposure to water, removing morecontaminants using the same amount of finite space that your OEM filter uses. “º PERFECT COMPATIBILITY – Many replacement filters are a struggle to fit intoyour Jura coffee machine due to sloppy manufacturing practices. K&J; hasdialed in the exact specs of the OEM filter and uses very small tolerances toproduce a product that is an EXACT fit, for an easy, leak-free replacement. “º ECONOMICAL – We manufacture filters only. It’s our thing. This means that wedon’t have the massive overhead that the manufacturer of your coffee machinehas, and can offer very affordable pricing on replacement filters that arejust as good (if not better)! “º SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with yourJura filters, just send us an email and we will send you a replacement or fullrefund! That’s the K&J; Quality Guarantee! Please see below for a list of models that this filter will easily replace: JURA CAPRESSO MODELS: A9, C5, C60, C9, F50, J6, F7 (current model 13709) , F8, J9, J9.3, J95, Z7, Z9, GIGA 5, ENA 2, ENA 4, ENA 5, ENA 9, ENA Micro 1, ENA Micro 2, ENA Micro 5, and ENA Micro 9. Please consult the paperwork that came with your Jura Capresso machine if youare unsure of exactly which filter your unit takes. Some refurbished machinesor machines in which the tank was switched out may take a different filter.